Produced by Inman News®, Real Estate Connect® is the preeminent event for everyone who cares about the real estate industry and where it is going. Each year, thousands of influential real estate leaders gather at Real Estate Connect to network, make deals, explore current trends and technology, and to learn how to embrace and leverage the change that surrounds our industry.
Join us in San Francisco, August 1-3, 2012 for what promises to be the best edition of Connect yet. The theme for Connect SF 2012 is "Better Market, Better Tools, Better Practices" and we’ll be exploring business strategy, consumer insights, emerging technology and big data.
At Real Estate Connect you’ll experience:
- Unparalleled networking with industry leaders including the executives at the top real estate franchises; entrepreneurs bringing new products to market; marketing execs; top-producing real estate agents and brokers; and executives from the leading financial service and title companies…in other words, the people who are driving change in our industry.
- A fantastic set of exhibitors representing the players you already know and our Startup Alley participants that have new and exciting products you haven’t heard of yet.
- Keynote presentations and fireside chats featuring leaders and innovators describing what’s ahead for the industry
- In-depth tracks such as Broker Summit, ConnectTech, Digital Marketing and MLS Solutions
If you are an industry leader, or you just want to rub elbows with them, you’ve got to be at Real Estate Connect.
Previous Connect Events
- Real Estate Connect NYC 2012
- Real Estate Connect SF 2011
- Real Estate Connect NYC 2011
- Real Estate Connect SF 2010
To view sessions, speakers, video and other content from past shows (2006 to 2009), click here.
Sign up for Connect newsletters and offers