Silicon Valley Angel Investor
The New York Times
Where Real Estate & Technology Connect
Real Estate Connect® is a must-attend conference that brings together the biggest names in the real estate and technology industries twice yearly in New York City and San Francisco.
Each year, thousands of influential leaders gather at Real Estate Connect to discover emerging trends and technology, to network and make deals and to learn how to leverage the change that surrounds the real estate industry.
Whether it's your first time or you're a Connect regular, Real Estate Connect SF 2011 will offer you:
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with industry leaders, including executives from the country's top real estate franchises.
- Innovative ideas from the people driving change in our industry – entrepreneurs, top producers, brokers, financial services and marketing experts.
- A trade show floor filled with companies that deliver the products you need to be more successful – including startups on the brink of greatness in Start-Up Alley.
- Keynote presentations and downloads describing what's in store for the future of real estate.
- In-depth workshops like Broker Summit, Connect Tech, Internet Marketing and the Paperless Agent.
Don't get left behind! Join us at Real Estate Connect in San Francisco and check out Inman's new invite-only Data Summit, taking place July 25 and 26. Register now.
sign up for email updates