The New York Times
CUNY’s Graduate School of Journalism
Union Square Hospitality Group
Behind the Scenes at Real Estate Connect
Where Real Estate & Technology Connect
Real Estate Connect® is a must-attend conference that brings together the biggest names in the real estate and technology industries.
Each year, thousands of influential leaders gather at Real Estate Connect to discover emerging trends and technology, to network and make deals and to learn how to leverage the change that surrounds the real estate industry.
The theme for Real Estate Connect NYC 2012 is Leading the Way: Innovation in Action and the program will feature top thinkers and innovators from around the world. Sign up now to secure your spot!
Whether it’s your first time or you’re a Connect regular, Real Estate Connect will offer you:
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with industry leaders, including executives from the country’s top real estate franchises.
- Innovative ideas from the people driving change in our industry – entrepreneurs, top producers, brokers, financial services and marketing experts.
- A trade show floor filled with companies that deliver the products you need to be more successful – including startups on the brink of greatness in Start-Up Alley.
- Keynote presentations and downloads describing what’s in store for the future of real estate.
- In-depth workshops like Broker Summit, ConnectTech, MLS Solutions and our new Brand Management workshop.
- Innovation Tracks covering topics like Brokerage 3.0, Digital Marketing, Consumer Insights and Mastering Video.
Kick off the new year with a bang! Join us in New York City, January 11-13, 2012, for three days of learning and networking that will shape the rest of your year. Register today.
sign up for email updates